- ITU holds mega event to outline 2016-2020 strategy 20 October 2014 | 3:50 pm
- A fundamental transformation 20 October 2014 | 3:09 pm
- HP to end webOS cloud services in January 20 October 2014 | 11:11 am
- ADTRAN, Aethra claim the first reverse powered G.fast FTTdp 20 October 2014 | 11:04 am
- Microsoft to launch cross-platform smartwatch in weeks – report 20 October 2014 | 9:52 am
Information sharing on global innovative pricing strategies and how agile, multi-device BSS technologies can support them.
The 2014 Pricing Mobile Data conference, co-located with Next Generation BSS, featured more than 200 speakers and attendees from both marketing and IT areas of the telecoms business. The large number of questions and the amount of debate and networking proved the value of getting technical and marketing disciplines together to encourage communication and closer collaboration.
Pricing Mobile Data and Next Generation BSS co-located events in 2014 further fostered this connection between the technical and marketing disciplines, facilitating the sharing of information about the most innovative pricing strategies globally and discussions on how real-time, multi-device, agile BSS technologies can support these requirements as we move further into the era of 4G/LTE.
In 2014, we welcomed an even larger number of global operators to discuss the pricing of mobile data and the role which next generation business support systems play in reaching the goals of operators and their customers.
Topics that were discussed this year – in the form of detailed analyses, panel discussions and informal debates, small workshop sessions and keynotes focussing on innovation – included the following areas:
- Latest examples of innovation in pricing strategies
- Advanced bundling and out-of-bundle pricing
- Enabling change and transformation to adopt real-time charging and self-service technologies
- OTTs monetization, partnerships and pricing
- 3G, 4G and Wifi pricing
- How to use BSS to differentiate on factors other than price
- 4G requirements for BSS
- Developments in VoLTE and RCS
- Quality of service pricing
- Cloud BSS
Get break-through global information and network with the key decision makers, exploring the impact of innovative solutions on mobile data monetisation.
For the third consecutive year, this innovative event focused specifically on the important role of pricing mobile data brought together operators, solution providers and industry analysts from all over the globe.
The key trends and courses of action in 2014 and beyond were discussed during a two day programme, filled with international showcases of what works and what doesn't in the world of mobile data pricing. The discussion also covered supporting technologies and customer experience, including how to respond quickly and correctly to customer needs in a fast-paced mobile data environment.
- VP and SVP, Technology / Pricing / Business Strategy / Marketing / Mobile
- CTO / CMO
- Head of strategy / pricing / mobile data / business networks / products and services /VAS
- Marketing Director
- Director of products and services
- Pricing Manager/Specialist/Analyst/Professional
- Managing Director/Owner/Founder
The inaugural “Next Generation BSS” event in 2014 resulted in many active discussions, giving participants a deeper understanding of where the sector is at, as well as future trends in creating and maintaining efficient and cost-effective business support systems.
Asking why BSS technology had not moved on as quickly as it perhaps should have, as well as discussing how operators can adapt their actions to align BSS with strategy will continue in a lively format of smaller group discussions and mini workshops in 2014. With BSS being vital to development of pricing strategies, the plenary was shared between the two events, as in 2013.
- VP, Billing / Technology / IT / Fraud & RA / Network Development / CRM / Sales & Marketing / Network Engineering / BI / Transformation
- CMO / CTO / CIO / Chief Risk Officer
- Head of customer experience/services/cloud services/VAS/operations strategy/ real-time charging
- Director, Billing and Collections/BSS Architecture/RA and Fraud Management/IT
- Billing Specialist/Consultant/Analyst
- BI Manager
- BSS/OSS/Solution/Systems/RA Architect/Manager/Analyst/Architect
Forget about basic branding, use the conference itself and the pre-show campaign to advance YOUR strategic objectives!
Pricing Analytics/ Billing Systems Sponsor/ Converged Billing Sponsor
Position yourself as the leader in *Pricing Analytics, specific *Real Time Charging systems or * Converged Billing by branding specific topic area of the programme and associating your brand name with key presentations at the events!
OTT/ Operator Revenue Sharing Sponsor
Show how your solutions help operators to implement revenue sharing business models with OTT players. Demonstrate how they can monetise traffic on their networks and improve user experience for their customers by implementing sharing deals and charging models.
Round Table Discussions Sponsor
Round table discussions give you the time to work with delegates to break down key industry challenges, sharing your experience and advice in an interactive learning environment. Invite a wish-list of existing and potential customers to resolve industry obstacles with!
A strong visibility option for any company that wishes to put their brand across to the entire audience.
Don’t be invisible; be indispensable at the conference! Get all participants to use your company name as the Wifi password!
Twitter Wall Sponsor
If you are focussed on less formal communication and recognise the importance of social media, brand the conference twitter board with your name. Convey critical industry opinion and updates quickly and effectively by embracing today’s leading marketing medium!
Industry Sponsor (with a live demo onsite): Pricing Industry Sponsor, Billing Industry Sponsor
The overarching position to establish your company as the leader in what the conference is discussing. Give delegates a live test and taste of your technology solution.
Networking Café Sponsor
Take the centre stage in the Networking area by offering your hospitality and quality refreshments and coffees to all delegates and sponsors.
A good chance to learn how service providers are looking to price and package data and value added offeringsRichard Crowe, Director Marketing, Alcatel Lucent
Relevant and with very good discussionsDr. Kim Larsen, SVP & Head of Technology Economics & Services, T-Mobile, Deutsche Telekom
Great to see so many pricing professionalsRadoslaw Kenig, Pricing Manager, Orange Group
Good mix of operators and vendors views on mobile data pricing strategiesBen Bannister, Product Marketing, MACH
Focused, aimed to add value!Ahmed Saady Yaamin, Head of VAS, Data Service and mCommerce, Robi Axiata Ltd
"The event was extremely useful. Key industry analysts covered recent mobile data trends and pricing managers from leading operators shared in-depth information regarding their pricing considerations...”Haim Rapoport, Head of Product Management & Marketing, Comverse